Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Tagged! Ouch!

Thanks to the lovely Kate Sterling, I've been tagged to fill out the following...

Four jobs I've had:
Household Engineer
Library Technician
Mother (of all Evil...)
Webdiva

Four favorite foods:
TriTip BBQ
Enchiladas
Pad Thai
Anything my Chief Chef makes

Four movies I can watch over and over:
Once Upon a Time in Mexico (Love Agent Sands)
Pirates of the Caribbean (Both of them - Love Captain Jack Sparrow!)
Dead Man
Aliens

TV Shows I enjoy:
Coupling
Rome (on HBO - new season starts Jan 14th! Yay!)

Four places I've traveled:
Amsterdam
Scotland
England
USA - Road trip from California to Ontario, Canada - Thunder Bay and beyond! Awesome ride.

Four websites I visit daily:
MySpace
Amazon
Yahoo
Ebay - trying to resist though....


And many more . . .

Four people I'm tagging to do this
I think if I pass this on - 4 people will KILL ME! LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger RK Sterling said...

Mother of all evil - I love it!

Hmm... you believe people should be killed for passing this on...should I be worried? :)

20 December, 2006 19:31  
Blogger Moe a.k.a. @biggirlblue said...

I've done this one too. They sure make the rounds fast.

08 January, 2007 18:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home